1. These terms and conditions apply to all services of Huiscleaning.
2. Huiscleaning acts as a mediator between you, the client, and the cleaner. The cleaner works directly for the client. Huiscleaning only has a mediating role and therefore cannot be held responsible for the acts or omissions of a cleaner. As a client you can use the login system of Huiscleaning.
3.You pay the one-time mediation fee of € 34.95 when we found a cleaner that meets the requirements you specified in the online application form.
4. At the end of each month you receive an invoice of the hours worked by your cleaner. This invoice is paid to us by bank transfer. It is also possible to authorize us for direct debit. Received payments will only be used to pay your cleaner.
5. Each year at the 1st of January Huiscleaning sets the rates when applicable. You receive the invoice by email (unless otherwise stated). Payment must be made within 7 days after the invoice date. Huiscleaning is obliged to charge additional collection fees, administration fees and interest when the payment is not on time.
6. When the proposed cleaner stops or there’s no match, we'll match you with a new cleaner for free during the first 6 months.
7. Once you request a cleaner, you agree to deliver the service (proposing a cleaner) within the 14 days reflection period and you waive your right to dissolve as soon as the service is delivered.
If Huiscleaning does not succeed to propose a cleaner within 14 days, you can cancel your request. And if Huiscleaning has not propsed a cleaner yet you can cancel your request.
8. In the unlikely event that an object is damaged by your cleaner or personal injury, you first rely on your own home contents-, home- or liability insurance. If your insurer does not adequately cover, you can make use of the additional insurance of Huiscleaning. When calling for this insurance there is an excess of € 250. The liability of Huiscleaning is always limited to the amount paid in the relevant case by the insurer.
9. Within one year after termination of the agreement with your cleaner via the mediation of Huiscleaning it is prohibited to have the same cleaner in private sphere or through another office. This will be penalized with a fine of € 100,- a day.
10. Huiscleaning attaches great importance in processing your personal data. This is done in a manner that is in line with the guidelines for the protection of your privacy.
11. Complaints can be reported at our customer service. If the complaint is about your cleaner, then Huiscleaning will act as a mediator between the client and the cleaner. If a cleaner receives two complaints she will be banned.