1. These terms and conditions apply to all services of Huiscleaning.
2. Huiscleaning acts as a mediator between cleaners and clients. Huiscleaning links cleaners to clients. The cleaner works directly for the client via the regulation ‘dienstverlening aan huis’. Huiscleaning only has a mediating role.
3. Your personal data should always be up-to-date. Huiscleaning only uses your personal data for the purpose they are meant for. And are used in a manner that is in line with the guidelines for the protection of your privacy.
4. You can only apply for available addresses if you meet all the requirements of the client and your personal data are up-to-date. If you apply for a specific address you should be willing to work there. If you are proposed to a client and you do not meet the specified requirements of the client, than is Huiscleaning entitled to charge a fine of € 10,-
5. A staff member of Huiscleaning will always call you if you are chosen for a specific address. Than you receive a confirmation email if you are linked to the address which you applied to.
The client will contact you for an interview. Huiscleaning cannot warranty that the client always contacts you.
If you are proposed to a client and you do not meet the specified requirements of the client or appointments are not attended, than is Huiscleaning entitled to charge a fine of € 10,-
6. When the introductory meeting with the client went well and you start working, then you must report this using the login system. You can do this by changing the status.
7. Within one year after termination of the agreement with you and your client via the mediation of Huiscleaning it is prohibited to offer your services to the same client in private sphere or through another office. This will be penalized with a fine of € 100,- a day.
8. Every month you are required to fill in your hours worked using the login system. At the end of each month your clients receive an invoice of the hours worked by email. Clients can pay this invoice by bank transfer or direct debit. We make sure that your are getting paid.
If you do not fill in your hours worked we have the right to charge a fine of € 100 per month.
The same amount will be charged if you falsely indicating that you are not or no longer working via Huiscleaning. If a client stops, you are obliged to report this via the login system.
9. At the end of each month you receive an invoice of the hours worked by your cleaner. This invoice is paid to us by bank transfer. It is also possible to authorize us for direct debit. Received payments will only be used to pay your cleaner.
10. Huiscleaning cannot be held responsible for the acts or omissions of the clients, damages, proceedings and suchlike.