Individuals (principal) can easily hire a cleaner with the Dutch regulation ‘Dienstverlening aan huis.’ As a client you don’t need to pay all kinds of premiums and taxes for your cleaner.
- The client can easily and without high administrative costs hire a cleaner.
- No severance payment required.
- Declared work
- The client pays the minimum wage. This is the case at Huiscleaning.
- The cleaner is entitled to paid vacation in proportion to the hours worked and a holiday allowance of 8%. The paid vacation and holiday allowance of 8% are already included in the hourly wage.
- The cleaner is also entitled to sickness benefit up to 6 weeks if they can show a doctor's certificate. The sickness benefit is 70% of the minimum wage. This is paid by Huiscleaning. In the case of short-term absence (first two working days) of the cleaner there is no payment.
- The cleaner must give up her income to the tax authorities. Huiscleaning provides an annual statement.
- As a client you can hire a cleaner up to 3 days a week.
Interested in a cleaner?